Two rounds of stakeholder workshops will be conducted. The first round of stakeholder workshops have been conducted in late September 2018 to discuss purpose of the project and to gather information from ITS stakeholders on the current and planned ITS capabilities of the region. The second round of stakeholder workshops will be conducted in May 2019.
Workshop #2 - May 7-9, 2019
The second set of stakeholder workshops was conducted at 3 locations: Independence, Brunswick, and Mentor. A workshop agenda is posted below along with other meeting materials, including workshop presentation, a draft ITS project listing for the NOACA ITS Strategic Plan, and an ITS Architecture Website User Guide. Stakeholders are requested to review and comment on the ITS Architecture Website and draft listing of ITS projects by May 24, 2019.
- Stakeholder Workshop 2 - Agenda
- Stakeholder Workshop 2 - Presentation
- Stakeholder Workshop 2 - Summary
- Draft Project List for NOACA ITS Strategic Plan for Stakeholder Review
- Architecture Website User Guide
- Draft Architecture Website for Stakeholder Review
Workshop #1 - September 25-27, 2018
The workshop was conducted at 3 locations, Brunswick, Willoughby and Independence. A workshop agenda is posted below along with other meeting materials, including workshop presentation, a NOACA stakeholder listing and an ITS Capabilities survey. Stakeholders are requested to complete and return the survey to NOACA by October 12, 2018.
- Stakeholder Workshop - Agenda
- Stakeholder Workshop - Presentation
- Stakeholder Workshop - Summary
- Stakeholder Needs Survey Result Summary
- Previously Identified ITS Projects (From Aim Forward 2040)
- Stakeholder Invitation
- NOACA ITS Stakeholders List
- NOACA ITS Capabilties Survey
- NOACA ITS Needs Survey